Development consultancy company, which was born from the meeting of various and different professionals with many years of experience, Orma Lab S.r.l. has the ultimate goal of supporting SMEs, the PA and professionals in management, financial and commercial activities in the creation and development of innovative entrepreneurial activities.
You like to write. Believe in the power of the word to bring order. You are a technology enthusiast. You are a seeker, a tracker, a tireless. You can’t think of anything else until you solve the problem. You learned that patience takes you where genius had already exhausted all resources. Want to learn. Don’t fear the unknown, look for it. You are in the right place. You have a team of determined people at your side, with whom to share a journey.
– Technical Diploma, Degree or Phd in scientific subjects.
– Fluency in English.
– Knowledge in Machine Learning.
– Confidence in using Monday.com or other ticketing systems.
– Good knowledge of the Office package, especially Excel.
– Knowledge of Latex.
– Knowledge of digital publishing tools (WordPress).
– Knowledge of programs for creating diagrams (drawio, micorsoft visio).
– Knowledge of European programming in support of research and innovation.
– manage a document writing routine in an agile and optimized way;
– liaising with the R&D team and with professionals from every sector;
– publish scientific articles on a regular basis;
– draw up structured technical documentation in record time;
– identify the format and structure, establish the degree of complexity and the technicalities to be used so that the documents produced are suitable for the purpose;
– search for data and scientific information in every forgotten drawer of Google;
– co-design innovation and research projects;
– orchestrate information in a choral and organic narration;
– effectively and intelligently implement the revisions obtained;
– prepare patent registration applications for industrial inventions, utility models, European patents;
– understand and apply regulatory texts;
– manage the archiving of documents;
– take care of the continuous updating of the company knowledge base.
Il presente annuncio è rivolto ad entrambi i sessi, ai sensi delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91, e a persone di tutte le età e tutte le nazionalità, ai sensi dei decreti legislativi 215/03 e 216/03. Orma Lab Srl non discrimina le diversità e le valuta come ricchezza.
L’inquadramento contrattuale verrà valutato sulla base dell’effettiva esperienza maturata.